Who is Gastrotope
Established in 2017. Gastrotope is a farm to fork catalyst and unique accelerator which is a joint venture of 3 companies: Mistletoe, GSF India and Infobridge.
- Japanese investment firm founded by serial entrepreneur Taizo Son.
2) GSF India:
- No.1 tech accelerator in India founded by serial entrepreneur Rajesh Sawhney.
- India-Japan business consultancy firm which works as BRIDGE between Japan and India.
Focus themes & What we provide for startups of 2nd cohort
We focus on five themes on this 2nd cohort acceleration program.
1. Healthy Food
2. Healthy & Sustainable Tech
3. Food Safety
4. Plant Based (Alternative Protein)
5. Sustainable Ecosystem
Based on above themes, 5 startups will be selected and they would get
1. Funding support (25L~50L INR)
2. Mentoring support
3. Field test partners/test opportunity
4. Facility support
5. Market access
6. Investor/corporate network
We strengthen partnership activity through 2nd Cohort program. Our partner will cooperate with us for
- Mentoring / Event / Field test / Community creation / Market&Investor access etc.
-----Our partner list-----
- InnerChef, Healthie.in, Ninjacart, Agribuddy, Kisan Network, Eruvaka Technologies, Fresh to Home etc.
- Indian Angel Network, Omnivore, Let's Venture, Ankur Capital, NAARM a-IDEA etc.
- Yes Bank, PwC, AWS, Startup Buddy etc.
- AP Innovation Society (Govt. of AP)